The PMI Cyprus Chapter organizes the Project Management Conference, a high profile event that will present the latest trends in Project Management.
The Conference will take place on Friday, 3 November 2017, at the Hilton Park hotel, Nicosia.
The conference aims to provide a platform for Project Management practitioners, senior leaders and other stakeholders across industries, government and academia, to exchange ideas on the challenges and opportunities in enterprise agility. This event is an opportunity for participants to expand their professional knowledge and to also attain techniques and tools that will be useful in their everyday business exchanges.
- Listen to top international and local experts on the current and future trends of the profession
- Hear lessons learned from successful and failed project case studies
- Network with other industry professionals
- Obtain 6 (six) Professional Development Units (PDUs), for PMI Certified Project Managers
- Obtain 6 (six) Continual Education Development Credits, for other disciplines
- Take advantage of the benefits of the day:
- Free one year subscription to the PMI Cyprus Chapter
- Possible partial scholarship of one of CIIM's postgraduate degrees
Friday, 3 of November 2017, at the Hilton Park Hotel, Nicosia
Conference Language: English